- 18,065 hits
- Some notes on Robert SYMONDS’ will, 1668
- …. and now for something completely different!
- Age Shall Not Weary Them….
- Walter Rydowte of Folke, a gentleman and a rebel!
- William Rydeowte of Chettle – a 16th century gentleman!
- Richard Ridout of Sherborne and Richard Ridout of North Wootton: the same man or not?
- The Ridouts of North Wootton
- The OLIVER family of Sherborne
- The conundrum of the two Johns, husbands of Elizabeth OLIVER & Alice TOOGOOD
- Jeremiah & Porter Ridout: yellow silk shoes and blue murder!
- The Nethercombe Ridouts in Sherborne: have I found my line?
- Ridouts, Rideouts and a tangled web of yDNA
- The Ridout Collection: Society of Genealogists, London
- George Biggs Orchard and ‘the blonde in the black dress’
- The sad tale of Benjamin Guinness Orchard
- The Orchards of Widcombe: ancestors of Jacob, William, Charles, Thomas, Isaac and Abraham
- From Orchards to Archards: coachmakers, pawnbrokers, local councillors and… Australians!
- Abraham ORCHARD, Thomas & Mary MILLS, Mrs Hannah MORE and Zachary MACAULEY all in one blog!
- Isaac and Abraham ORCHARD: Friends of John Wesley!
- Isaac and Abraham Orchard of Bath: gentlemen non-conformists
- More rambling about the Orchards: Walter and William Henry of Abbey Green
- The Orchard family of Bath: Perriwigs, Powders and Pomatums
- The child that was born on the Sabbath Day: William Ridout (1822-1892)
- An assortment of children belonging to John Ridout
- A new generation: John Ridout’s oldest son, John
- My x3 great uncles: Charles and Samuel Ridout
- A genealogical miscellany discovered during a short trip to Sherborne
- Exploding the myth – Sherborne Rid(e)outs and the Huguenots!
- ‘John Ridout IV’ – a man of mystery
- From John Ridout of Sherborne to John Ridout of Bath: a hypothesis
My UK nature blog:
Tag Archives: George RIDOUT
Thomas Ridout was baptised in North Wootton on the 13st February 1682, son of ‘Thomas and Margrett’. On the 29th March 1718, in Sherborne Abbey, Thomas married Susannah daughter of ‘John Porter of Compton’ (she was bp. 18th March 1693 in … Continue reading