- 15,867 hits
- Walter’s Rideout’s statement protesting against his expulsion from Sherborne Almshouse. 1642
- Age Shall Not Weary Them….
- Walter Rydowte of Folke, a gentleman and a rebel!
- William Rydeowte of Chettle – a 16th century gentleman!
- Richard Ridout of Sherborne and Richard Ridout of North Wootton: the same man or not?
- The Ridouts of North Wootton
- The OLIVER family of Sherborne
- The conundrum of the two Johns, husbands of Elizabeth OLIVER & Alice TOOGOOD
- Jeremiah & Porter Ridout: yellow silk shoes and blue murder!
- The Nethercombe Ridouts in Sherborne: have I found my line?
- Ridouts, Rideouts and a tangled web of yDNA
- The Ridout Collection: Society of Genealogists, London
- George Biggs Orchard and ‘the blonde in the black dress’
- The sad tale of Benjamin Guinness Orchard
- The Orchards of Widcombe: ancestors of Jacob, William, Charles, Thomas, Isaac and Abraham
- From Orchards to Archards: coachmakers, pawnbrokers, local councillors and… Australians!
- Abraham ORCHARD, Thomas & Mary MILLS, Mrs Hannah MORE and Zachary MACAULEY all in one blog!
- Isaac and Abraham ORCHARD: Friends of John Wesley!
- Isaac and Abraham Orchard of Bath: gentlemen non-conformists
- More rambling about the Orchards: Walter and William Henry of Abbey Green
- The Orchard family of Bath: Perriwigs, Powders and Pomatums
- The child that was born on the Sabbath Day: William Ridout (1822-1892)
- An assortment of children belonging to John Ridout
- A new generation: John Ridout’s oldest son, John
- My x3 great uncles: Charles and Samuel Ridout
- A genealogical miscellany discovered during a short trip to Sherborne
- Exploding the myth – Sherborne Rid(e)outs and the Huguenots!
- ‘John Ridout IV’ – a man of mystery
- From John Ridout of Sherborne to John Ridout of Bath: a hypothesis
- George Ridout, baker of West Mill, Sherborne
My UK nature blog:
Tag Archives: John RIDOUT
In the last blog I wrote about Thomas Ridout (1682-1760) son of Thomas and Margaret of North Wootton. The Victorian genealogist Arthur Ridout recorded that the younger Thomas was baptised in 1694 and was the son of Thomas and Margaret … Continue reading